1.St. B's - the people, the clergy and the worship
2.My mom and dad
3.Mark's mom and dad
4.Bob, Tamara and Priscilla
5. The Hamptons, the Grosses, the Wests (both of them), the Flynns, oh heck, everybody in the Lifebuilders Class
6. Chill time with Jenny and RyRy's sweet smile.
7. Affordable Starbucks (it's twice as much here)
8 Shopping at Target
9. Football on TV
10. Mexican food
11. Eating out
12. Tamara's silliness and P calling me Aunt Sue-ie
13. The preschool hall at St. B's
14. American TV
15. Meredith and Evan being in an amazing youth group.
16. The students and staff at Pinewood Elementary
17. Being able to actually read the paper and our mail
18. Being known and having close friends
19. Our little dog that we gave up to come here
20. Our brothers and sisters and their families.
I told you it was a short list!
The holidays are around the corner and I am beginning to imagine what a Christmas will be like without going to our parents' houses for extended family celebrations. It will be hard I am sure, but there are new experiences and new memories to make here. We are hoping to take a small trip over our Christmas break which will give us something fun to look forward to. We are also going to have holiday dinners with some of our fellow Janz Team missionaries, which will be a nice tradition to start. We also hear Germany is amazing at Christmas time with markets and such.
Thank goodness we have Skype and an unlimited calling plan to the States. If you any of you have webcams, let us know! We'd love to chat sometime. Thanks for all your prayers and know that we love and miss you!
Blessings and peace,